Online Shopping Deals!
I like to think of myself as an experienced online shopper. I have gotten so good that I rarely pay shipping, and rarely have a return. You can look forward to more posts from me, closer to the holiday shopping season too.
5 Tips for finding great deals
1. Google Coupon Codes before making an online purchase
2. Sign up for email from companies you like (have a separate email just for deals)
3. Download a coupon app for your smartphone, I use Coupon Sherpa
4. Compare the prices (including shipping)
5. If you want to buy an item and have the patience to wait for a sale, use Amazon's price tracker. It will alert you when your item has gone on sale.
*Shop smart online: non secure sites and pages begin with http://, secure sites begin with https://, so look for the S.
ok! Time to go shopping...
I love scouring the internet for gifts and deals. I have shared some of my favorites, enjoy!
|Hanna Anderson 20 % off |
|Hallmark channel has a fabulous show called Home and Family. Every Thursday they have hot flash sales.|
|Every Tuesday you get 10% off and free shipping! Coupon Code: TUESDAYS|
That goes for all 5 Gap Inc Companies, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athletica, Banana Republic
I have scouted the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale
here are some of my favorite pics...
|Bubble Wrap Knit Throw|
|Hobo Lauren Clutch in Tropical Garden, I have this and I love it! It fits all my essentials|
|Hobo Lauren Clutch in Honey Snake Print|
|Echo "Quilted Vintage" Pouch|
|Tory Burch "Rylan" ring|
|Hunter Boots! they only have size 5, 6, and 10 left|