- Wash and iron the curtains so they smell good, they are clean and flat
- Cut the hula hoop in one spot to open it up (mine came apart really easily where they had assembled it)
- Attach the hook to the ceiling making sure that you have enough room from the wall to hang it
- Fix the ties so it hangs equally (I liked my canopy to just barely brush the floor)
- I also grabbed one piece of hot pink ribbon and tied it in a really tight bow and the top of the canopy fabric to hold it together/closed
Zoey LOVED going in and out, playing peek-a-boo and later she just chilled and read her books in there.